Proactive, managed support
Other companies may call their tiered support “Enterprise”, “Gold”, or “Platinum”, but we believe every customer deserves the same amazing features and support, no matter how much data you have on our platform.
Our first line responders are DBAs and customer data engineers who help design, configure, manage, scale, optimize, and secure customer environments. From schema design to query optimization, our expertise is always included.
Included assistance, not help at a premium
We’re the only service that provides around the clock support with uptime SLAs and free assisted migrations for every customer. Our team is constantly monitoring your databases so you can sleep better at night.
Add the right kind of database expertise to your team without adding headcount
- Get a customized, high-touch, human-centered approach to data management.
- Responsive and as invested in your success as you are.
- Experts at running production open source databases at scale.
- It’s difficult to give away huge parts of your infrastructure, but you can trust the hard work and knowledge of ObjectRocket’s DBaaS experts.
- We recommend the right database for the job.
- We take a customized approach that’s tailored to your industry’s regulatory environment and security needs.
ObjectRocket database support by the numbers:
We’re here for you
Completed successful upgrades
MongoDB Certifications held by our support team
Metrics monitored per minute on our managed databases
Ounces of cold brew coffee consumed
PLUS, ObjectRocket manages multiple petabytes of data every day.
Technical Director of Digital Engagement, Singlestone
CTO and Cofounder, Braze
Always present, always on
Current average response time:
< 15 minutes
Helpy selfy type? Check out the docs
Head on over to the documentation section to help solve your technical questions about the ObjectRocket platform.
Pilot the ObjectRocket Platform Free!
Try Fully-Managed Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or Redis.
Keep in the know!
Subscribe to our emails and we’ll let you know what’s going on at ObjectRocket. We hate spam and make it easy to unsubscribe.