If you're in New York for MongoDB World or can make it to Manhattan on Thursday, June 30, join us at the Park Central Hotel for the MongoDB Community Open House for in-depth learning and networking. Sessions will be held from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and this free event is the day after MongoDB World ends so many of you will already be in town. A reception will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., featuring plenty of food, drink and fun — including an interactive virtual reality data visualization demo.
ObjectRocket is proud to call itself a member of the open source community. We feel strongly that investing in the community is key to our success, and hope this event fosters creative and productive dialogue. Jump-start your development, move past experimenting to creating business assets with real value!
The Community Open House for MongoDB features expert speakers from Percona, ObjectRocket, Facebook, Appboy, Severalnines and The Washington Post.
- RocksDB and MongoRocks at Facebook
- Tracking Billions of App Installs with MongoDB
- WiredTiger Scalability and Performance Optimization
- How to Automate, Monitor and Manage MongoDB
- MongoDB Scalability Best Practices
- Open Source Monitoring
- Open Source Security for MongoDB
- Open Source Backups for MongoDB
- Running MongoDB in the Cloud for IoT and Social Media Data
- Use Cases and more!
This event is free of charge and open to all, so register in advance to connect with like-minded MongoDB enthusiasts.
Hope to see you there!