It’s the perfect time to innovate.
Test and develop
to your heart’s content
with workloads on Elasticsearch for AWS (and more datastores and clouds coming soon).
Get free database
on AWS during the beta testing time frame.
Beta on AWS
Elasticsearch on AWS
We’re opening up our Beta as an API-only free trial. Try it out and provide feedback as soon as possible!
Elasticsearch cluster details
- Highly Available 3-5 node Elasticsearch clusters.
- Includes hosted Kibana, Cerebro, and other plugins.
- Elasticsearch version 6.x options available.
Here’s what you can do during Beta
While we’re in API-only Beta, you’ll be able to:
- Create an account on the new service at https://app.objectrocket.cloud
- Generate an API Token in the UI
- Talk to the API using the provided Insomnia Template or the REST client of your choice
- Create and manage Elasticsearch instances
Beta program details
ObjectRocket’s early access terms of service apply during this Beta program.
Access to the platform may be intermittent. There will be times where you will not be able to access data due to maintenance and enhancements to the platform.
Backups & Logs
Consistent backups are not guaranteed during the duration of Beta. Logs and metrics will be available upon request. Direct access to backups, logs and metrics will be added in the near future.
All Beta test participants will be able to submit support tickets and ask ObjectRocket engineers questions about their instances via ZenDesk. There are no set SLAs for uptime or response time.
Beta tests aren’t right
for every workload.
Here are some things to keep in mind to have the best experience possible.
- This is not a good program if you are a first-time user
- We will not allow production workloads until our new
platform is generally available.